One ripe banana (or a whole bunch if you’re hungry)
One or more of the following: peanut butter, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, seeds, raisins, or anything else that likes hanging out with bananas
Here’s what to do:
- Lay banana on its side and pull back section of peel.
- With tip of spoon, scoop out enough banana to make trench in fruit length of banana.
- Fill trench with your choice of options above.
- Fold peel back over your creation, cover banana all around with plastic wrap, and microwave on HIGH for 10 seconds.
- When banana is cool enough to handle, take off plastic wrap and remove loosened peel.
Open wide and say “Raaoow!”