One cup peanut butter
One cup chocolate chips
15 whole graham crackers
Red sugar sprinkles
Here’s what to do:
- Put graham crackers in one gallon zip-lock bag and crush with rolling pin. Makes about one and a half cups crumbs. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl just until soft.
- Stir peanut butter into chocolate.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs into chocolate/peanut butter mixture and stir. Chill until firm enough to handle. Shape resulting goop into bite-size “eyeballs.” You have washed your hands, haven’t you?
- Roll “eyes” in red sugar sprinkles. Flatten slightly by pressing gently onto flat surface. Note: This will keep them from rolling onto the floor. You can skip this step if you like cockroaches.
- Arrange on plate and re-chill.
Rub your legs together and eat!